Saturday 24 January 2009

LUKIM YU


Today I had to say lukim yu (bye bye) to my parents who are heading back to the bright lights of Derry city after visiting PNG for a month. They won't arrive home until wednesday your time, which will be Thursday here but at least they're on their way. It was lovely to have them here and it definitely helped me to settle in a lot easier. I know that they found it hard leaving us (especially Nya) as they may not see Simon and Annika for another 4 years. 
Please remember to pray for me as I try to settle into a routine now that they are gone and for them as they adjust to life back home. 

For me it's 1 month down and 5 more to go.

Emma x

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi Emma what can I say, you will miss your mum and dad. Lovely family photo off you all. You have Simeon, Anika and Nya they will help you get through this. Prayers and thoughts are with you. Love u Amanda xoxo.