Monday 5 January 2009

MENGEN TRIBE, LELE VILLAGE

So, I start school tomorrow. I teach PE in the morning, that'll be a laugh and then English after that. I'm teaching MAP 4/5 as it's known here, which is 15-17 year olds in the high school. Really not looking forward to it. I'll blog tomorrow and let you know how that goes.

These are some pictures from the tribe my brother and dad visited this weekend. They really enjoyed their time there and have lots of stories from the trip. I hope to visit a tribe really soon so keep an eye out for the pics.

Thanks for all the comments. 
Keep them coming.

Emma x










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey emma, lorraine told me you were blogging your experiences in PNG, so i had to have a wee look, I have to say I am a bit jealous, it looks like your having an amazing time, experiencing a new culture and everything...

Unknown said...

well you will be wonderful tomorrow, the kids will love you, just like we do! Will be thinking and praying for u. B